1. Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam issues India's first municipal Green Bonds.
2. Sushil Chandra to become the next Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India. He will take charge from April 13, 2021.
3. Global brokerage firm Nomura lowered its growth expectations for India to 12.6% in the new fiscal year from 13.5% earlier.
4. National Award winning film Court's actor Veera Sathidar dies of COVID19.
5. Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan launches construction of trans-border trade hub.
1. Mumbai Indians beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 10 runs.
2. Bhuvaneshvar Kumar has been named ICC Player of the Month (March).