1. Piyush Goyal launches Startup India Seed Fund Scheme.
2. New Zealand brings World’s first climate change law For Financial Firms.
3. India stands at 84th spot in Henley Passport Index 2021.
4. DRDO starts to develop supplemental oxygen delivery system for soldiers and COVID19 Patients.
5. India elected to 3 bodies of U.N. Economic and Social Council.
6. Australia recently signed a grant of Rs 81.2 million (AUD 1.4 million) under the Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative (IPOI) with India.
7. Tamil Nadu boy Arjun Kalyan becomes 68th Indian Chess Grandmaster.
8. India France Naval Exercise “VARUNA” begins from April 25.
9. International Delegate's Day - April 25
10. United States sends Raw Material to India for Vaccine Production due to COVID19 Surge in India.
11. Vistara to take Doctors and Nurses free of cost all around India.
1. Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye, Kane Richardson and Ravichandran Ashwin withdraw from Vivo IPL 2021 due to COVID19.
2. Chennai Super Kings on top spot followed by Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore.